Registration & Submission
- Registration and paper submission for the ICNSP 2022 can be made through the website supported by National Institute for Fusion Science (NIFS).
Go to the registration site. The conference is closed. Thank you for your participation.
- Please prepare one-page abstract (A4 format) in the PDF format for submission.
- Depending on the number of submissions, we will set up a poster session. If you prefer the poster presentation, please let us know it by e-mail.
- Registration and submission fees are sponsored by Nagoya University (NU). The participants do not need to make a payment.
- The registration and submission deadines are as follows:
Deadline of the invited submission
Deadline of the invited submission, extended
System maintenance is scheduled. The registration site will not be accessible during 9am-12pm on May 19 (JST).
|Jun. 10 - 13||
Planned power outage. The registration site will be stopped from 4pm on June 10 to 9am on June 13 (JST).
Deadline of the contributed submission
Deadline of the contributed submission, extended