Plasma physical processes play an important role in various laboratory, space, and astrophysical environments, including fusion experiment, Earth's magnetosphere, Sun, interstellar medium, and intergalactic medium.
Through a series of summer schools and workshops, we intend
1) to introduce basic physics of laboratory, space, and astrophysical plasmas and provide training to young scientists,
2) to bring scientists from laboratory plasma physics, space plasma physics, and astrophysics together and exchange ideas and latest results,
3) to foster future collaborations especially in the East-Asian region and also around the world.
The website of EASW9 opened.
- Deadline for Registration: June 7, 2019
Deadline for Abstract submission: June 7, 2019
Deadline for Application to Student Travel Support: May 24, 2019
(Applicant must make registration and submit abstract up to this date.)
- *The conference is held under the auspices of Graduate School of Science and Institute for Space-Earth Environmental Research (ISEE), Nagoya University.
- *The conference is also supported by the Society of Geomagnetism and Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences (SGEPSS) and Project for Solar-Terrestrial Environment Prediction (PSTEP).